For appointments telephone 01225 427403.
You may also book online via the link at the top of this page (you must register to use this service).
We are pleased to announce that alongside many other practices in Bath, we are taking part in a trial scheme of offering 24/7 Telephone access to booking an appointment.
Now when you call the surgery (at any time), you will be given the option of pressing 1 to use the automated service to book an appointment with a doctor. Alternatively, if you stay on the line, you will be connected to a member of reception staff (connection to reception staff is only available during our normal opening hours of 08:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday).
How to Use the Automated Telephone Booking Service:
To use the automated service, when you call the practice, select option 1.
- Then enter your date of birth in the format of DDMMYY.
- Then enter your phone number. This can be your land line or mobile, as long as it is a number you have registered with the practice.
You can then choose to book: a routine GP appointment, an urgent GP appointment,
- Patients with urgent problems will be seen by a doctor on the same day.
- Patients with non-urgent problems will be given the earliest available appointment.
- All the doctors are happy to talk to you on the phone, but prefer not to be disturbed when with a patient unless it is urgent. If the doctor is unavailable please leave your number and ask for your call to be returned.
We have a hearing loop available to those who wish to use it. We also have the use of the Language Line - this means that we can use the services of interpreters during consultations if necessary.
Please note: Urgent Appointments
The surgery retains urgent same day appointments which are not available to book online. These urgent appointments are released at 08:00 and 12:00 each day, and you should call the surgery on 01225 427403 for an appointment.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.